Cojafex can provide operator- and maintenance training for users of Cojafex bending equipment.
Cojafex’ service team is available to assist our customers in trouble shooting their equipment. The newer models offer a remote assistance feature that allows our service engineers to monitor the machine on-line.
Although Cojafex machines are very reliable, overhauls and modernisations will be necessary after years of operation. Existing machines can be overhauled and modernised to make them meet today's requirements.
Following are samples of overhaul/modernisation works carried out by Cojafex in recent years:
- Renewal of obsolete control systems with state of the art components
- Upgrade of outdated operator interfaces
- Replacement of end of life induction heating installations
- Installation of enhanced data logging systems
- Cojafex start-stop system
- Installation fast and efficient clamping systems
- Supply of state of the art inductor systems
- Enhancement of machine controls
Cojafex can help you source spare parts for your machine and can assist in finding alternatives for parts that have become obsolete.
Cojafex can provide new inductor setups and clamping parts for each pipe size within the range of your machine.
Design and engineering
Cojafex can design special features and enhancements for your equipment and provide turnkey integration, including procurement, production and project management.