Cojafex offers a range of induction bending machines covering the requirements of all major industries. In addition to the traditional single bend machine Cojafex offers a range of spool bending machines that allow you to make spools, i.e. multiple bends in different planes in one pipe.
The smaller Cojafex models can be executed with an integrated automatic pipe loading system.
Standard Range Cojafex induction (spool) bending machines ("):
|Outside pipe diameter||1||-||64||"|
Standard range Cojafex induction (spool) bending machines (mm):
|Outside pipe diameter||25||-||1650||mm|
Bends from 1.5 D (LR elbow) to the machine limit.
Angles from 0 to 180° degrees.
|Standard range Cojafex structural bending machines (Imperial):|
|Standard range Cojafex structural bending machines (mm):|
Bends Square- and Rectangular tube, W-beams, S-beams, Pipe etc.
Angles from 0 to 180 degrees.
If you wish to process pipes or shapes larger or smaller than our standard range, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are sure we can provide you with a suitable solution!
Easy operation and maintenance
- High degree of automation.
- User friendly interface.
- Easy and quick access to production reports, both actual and historical.
- Clear display of all process data.
- Electronic record keeping of jobs, process data and process graphs.
- Detailed, on board documentation (pdf).
- Performance software to monitor detailed machine operation.
- Cojafex induction pipe bending machines are built to last with a minimum of maintenance.
- The Cojafex induction bending process is recognized by international quality assurance companies.
- Special inductor design for optimal heating patterns.
- Special quench ring designs for optimal cooling patterns.
- Special "Cojafex start/stop" procedures.
- Automated bending cycle.
- Accurate temperature control.
- Flexible link to minimize ovalisation.
- Vertical clamping system for accurate clamping.
- Rapid clamping and unclamping.
- Low center line for safe handling of the pipe.
- Easy and safe top loading with overhead crane.
- Use of high quality, globally available, components .
- Cojafex equipment is built to last.
- Wall Thinning Reduction Systems
- Ovality Reduction Systems
- Tangent Heating Systems
- Long radius bending Systems
- Cojafex engineers are available for consultation through e-mail and phone.
- Every Cojafex induction bender can be equipped with a remote assistance option.
Please do not hesitate to share your requirements and demands with us. Our extensive experience and our engineering capabilities are at your service for tailoring the equipment to suit your needs or design special solutions to meet your challenges.