Cojafex offers a range of induction pipe bending machine models covering the requirements of all major industries. In addition to the traditional single bend machine Cojafex offers a range of spool bending machines that allow you to make spools, i.e. multiple bends in different planes in one pipe. The smaller Cojafex models can be executed with an integrated automatic pipe loading system.
Cojafex not only delivers the machines themselves, but also additional services such as machine overhaul and spare parts.
Standard Range Cojafex induction (spool) bending machines ("):
|Outside pipe diameter||1||-||64||"|
Standard range Cojafex induction (spool) bending machines (mm):
|Outside pipe diameter||25||-||1650||mm|
Bends from 1.5 D (LR elbow) to the machine limit.
Angles from 0 to 180° degrees.
|Standard range Cojafex structural bending machines (Imperial):|
|Standard range Cojafex structural bending machines (mm):|
Bends Square- and Rectangular tube, W-beams, S-beams, Pipe etc.
Angles from 0 to 180 degrees.
If you wish to process pipes or shapes larger or smaller than our standard range, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are sure we can provide you with a suitable solution!
Easy operation and maintenance
- High degree of automation.
- User friendly MMI.
- Clear display of all process data.
- Electronic record keeping of jobs,process data and graphs.
- Detailed on board documentation (pdf).
- Performance monitoring software.
- Minimal maintenance thanks to robust design.
- The Cojafex induction bending process is recognized by international quality assurance companies.
- Automated, hence highly reproducible, bending cycle.
- IGBT converter offering accurate power control.
- Electromechanical drives for exact control of the deformation process.
- Optimal heating patterns thanks to the inventive Cojafex Inductor/Quench system.
- Smooth transitions from the tangents into the bend.
- Accurate temperature control thanks to the Cojafex temperature scanning system.
- Inductor controller to optimize the deformation location;minimizes ovalisation and shear.
- Vertical, accurate clamping system for very accurate bending angles and radii.
- Rapid clamping and unclamping for short manipulation times.
- Low center line for safe handling of the pipe.
- Automatic pipe loading device for fast and easy loading.
- Easy and safe top unloading with overhead crane.
- Use of high quality, globally available, components.
- Wall Thinning Reduction System.
- Ovality Reduction System.
- Tangent Heating System.
- Radius range 1.5D thru over 100 m.
- Cojafex engineers are available for consultation through e-mail and phone.
- Every Cojafex induction bender can be equipped with a remote assistance option.
Visit our services page for all additional services Cojafex offers.
Please do not hesitate to share your requirements and demands with us. Our extensive experience and our engineering capabilities are at your service for tailoring the equipment to suit your needs or design special solutions to meet your challenges.